Family Reunion Magic Show:
This is a fun-filled family reunion party magic show filled with effects designed particularly for your family's celebration. No matter how big or small your event happens to be, the whole family, young and old will be participating, laughing, applauding, and having a great and memorable time. The Rick DZ Magic family reunion magic show is filled with audience interaction, giggles, amusement and amazement. This show is ideal for girls and boys ages 4-104.
7 Major Reasons to Book Rick Dziekan & DZ Magic:
- 100% Clean: Rick never embarrasses or pokes fun at anyone! To the contrary -- your guests will delight in fun, excitement and utter astonishement at your party!
- Hilarious: Rick's magic shows are packed with comical situations, jokes and illusions. Adults will love the show as much as the kids!
- Customized: All audiences are unique and deserve a show tailored just for them. We recognize that a 5 year old child is entertained differently than a 35 year old man or a senior citizen, and adapt accordingly. Family reunion shows have material for all ages and you can rest assured that the routines will be ideal for your family!
- Hassle-free: Rick is responsive whether contacted by email or phone and is sure to help you plan the perfect party by quickly addressing and questions or concerns.
- Professional: Rick is the consummate professional, arriving before the show to allow plenty of time for setup, greeting everyone, and putting on a great show.
- Perfect for Kids & Families: Many parties are for kids, but the adults enjoy themselves just as much! A DZ Magic Show involves the whole family ages whether 4 or 104. No one is left out and the jokes and magic will entertain everyone
- Easy: The show takes up a small space, wherever YOU like, and there's no mess to clean up. We can even make & decorate a cake!
Family Reunion Strolling Magic:
One great way, often overlooked, to add fun to your family reunion is to have a magician perform strolling magic. This sort of close-up magic engages directly with guests wherever they may be. It does not require a stage, lighting, or sound system. Rather than adding extra time to
your agenda, it enriches the overall experience and ambiance. A huge advantage for family reunions is that the wandering magician gets people talking and conversations started, and will give your family memories to talk about for years to come.
While most guests enjoy magic, a few may not – an experienced walk-around magician will focus on the guests who are open to the entertainment ans leave other guests to partake in other event activities.
Frequently Asked Questions For Hiring Rick DZ Magic as a Magician at your Family Reunion
Here are several questions that often come up when we are contacted about a performance for family reunion.
Q: What happens while the magician sets up?
A: Setup is a fairly quick process, which takes less than half an hour. Ideally, guests would be kept in a different area than the magician while they are setting up props and equipment.This keeps all the surprises and secrets hidden which maximizes their impact later, during the show. Packing up afterwards normally takes less than 15 minutes.
Q: What sort of area is needed for the show?
A: The magic show is generally designed to take up just a small space for a performing area itself, but there ought to be some open space for kids to sit and enjoy the show. For the kids, some blankets or pillows go a long way towards making them feel more comfortable. Preferably, the show should be held indoors, to avoid any last minute problems with the weather.
Q: Are photos & videos permitted?
A: Yes. Please feel free to record whatever you like to preserve your memories of your event.
Q: What sort of packages do you offer?
We offer several different show packages (which are the best deals) and can customize for the specific needs of the event.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your needs and to obtain additional, free information: