Senior Center/Retirement Community Magic Show:
This is a fun-filled magic show especially for older adults filled with effects designed particularly enjoyable for senior citizens. This production is filled with classics of magic as well as new favorites that haven't been seen before. The whole audience will be participating, laughing, applauding, and having a great and memorable time. The Rick DZ Magic senior magic show is filled with audience interaction, giggles, amusement and amazement. This show is ideal and customized whether it's all senior citizens or whether they have invited family members to join the fun.
5 Major Reasons to Book Rick Dziekan & DZ Magic:
- Hilarious: Rick's magic shows are packed with comical situations, jokes and illusions.
- Customized: All audiences are unique and deserve a show tailored just for them. A party for older adults deserves a sophisticated show that engages and inspires -- DZ Magic shows have material designed especially for seniors and you can rest assured that the routines will be ideal for your group!
- Hassle-free: Rick is responsive whether contacted by email or phone and is sure to help you plan the perfect party by quickly addressing and questions or concerns.
- Professional: Rick is the consummate professional, arriving before the show to allow plenty of time for setup, greeting everyone, and putting on a great show.
- Easy: The show takes up a small space, wherever YOU like, and there's no mess to clean up.
Frequently Asked Questions For Hiring Rick DZ Magic as a Magician at your Senior Center or Retirement Community
Here are several questions that often come up when we are contacted about a performance for family reunion.
Simple, as the party organizer you need to do very little! We will need the space, time and details of of show venue. We'll do the rest. We can help in other areas as well, such as providing a themed decorated cake. In addition, we can also do balloon sculptures for you and your family.
Q: What happens while the magician sets up?
A: Setup is a fairly quick process, which takes less than 10 minutes. Packing up afterwards normally takes less than 5 minutes.
Q: What sort of area is needed for the show?
A: The magic show is generally designed to take up just a small space for a performing area itself, but there ought to be some open space for guests to sit and enjoy the show. Preferably, the show should be held indoors, to avoid any last minute problems with the weather.
Q: Are photos & videos permitted?
A: Yes. Please feel free to record whatever you like to preserve your memories of your event.
Q: What sort of packages do you offer?
We offer several different show packages (which are the best deals) and can customize for the specific needs of the event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs and to obtain additional, free information: