Post Prom Magic Show:
This is a fun-filled post prom party magic show filled with effects designed particularly for your post prom celebration. No matter how big or small your event happens to be, the whole gang will be laughing, participating, applauding, and having a great and memorable time. The Rick DZ Magic post-prom magic show is filled with audience interaction, giggles, amusement and amazement.
5 Major Reasons to Book Rick Dziekan & DZ Magic:
- Hilarious: Rick's magic shows are packed with comical situations, jokes and illusions.
- Customized: All audiences are unique and deserve a show tailored just for them. A post prom party deserves a more sophisticated show than a kids's birthday party. Post prom shows have material designed especially for young adults and you can rest assured that the routines will be ideal for your group!
- Hassle-free: Rick is responsive whether contacted by email or phone and is sure to help you plan the perfect party by quickly addressing and questions or concerns.
- Professional: Rick is the consummate professional, arriving before the show to allow plenty of time for setup, greeting everyone, and putting on a great show.
- Easy: The show takes up a small space, wherever YOU like, and there's no mess to clean up.
Post Prom Strolling Magic:
One great way, often overlooked, to add safe and affordable fun to your post prom party is to have a magician perform strolling magic. This sort of close-up magic engages directly with guests wherever they may be. It does not require a stage, lighting, or sound system. Rather than adding extra time to your agenda, it enriches the overall experience and ambiance. A huge advantage for post-prom is that the wandering magician gets people talking and keeps things lively, and will give your family memories to talk about for years to come.
While most guests enjoy magic, a few may not – an experienced walk-around magician will focus on the guests who are open to the entertainment ans leave other guests to partake in other event activities.
Frequently Asked Questions For Hiring Rick DZ Magic as a Magician at your Post-Prom Party
Here are several questions that often come up when we are contacted about a performance for family reunion.
Q: What happens while the magician sets up?
A: Setup is a fairly quick process, which takes less than half an hour. Packing up afterwards normally takes less than 15 minutes.
Q: What sort of area is needed for the show?
A: The magic show is generally designed to take up just a small space for a performing area itself, but there ought to be some open space for guests to sit and enjoy the show. Preferably, the show should be held indoors, to avoid any last minute problems with the weather.
Q: Are photos & videos permitted?
A: Yes. Please feel free to record whatever you like to preserve your memories of your event.
Q: What sort of packages do you offer?
We offer several different show packages (which are the best deals) and can customize for the specific needs of the event.
Please contact us at [email protected] with your needs and to obtain additional, free information: